Thursday, January 9, 2014

Snowman Craft

I am exhausted! Anyone else? I flew back home from vacation Tuesday night and getting up Wednesday for work felt like torture! I am hoping that I adjust back to this time zone soon!
I know the first week back after a long break can be tiring, so I have the perfect Friday activity for you ;)
A snowman craft!
I gave my students the materials to make a snowman; however, I didn't give them any directions or show them an example. This way, all of our snowmen would turn out different and unique!
 They were very busy cutting out all of their pieces and glueing their snowman together!
 While they worked we listened to Kidz Bop on Pandora--so fun!
 Look how cute they turned out!!
 Some snowmen are short and fat while others are tall and skinny. Then we have some mittens resting on their belly and others sticking out! We even have some snowmen sitting down, some standing, and some with their shoes on the wrong feed! <3
 Too cute!!
I know many of you can't just complete a craft in class anymore, so I've included writing paper to create a story and other activities to go along with your snowman!
 
Have fun!! (It's almost the weekend!)

4 comments:

  1. I just purchased this product. Soooo stinkin cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute - I love them, they turned out really well - Check out the snowman gift ideas I made for my teachers - http://doityourselfalldaylong.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete